Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The first fourth birthday

We had a family birthday party, with Uncle Daniel.

His grammy gave him "my favorite game" kid's cranium, he got the bike from us, fake money from his sister, that he carries everywhere, and his dream present from his uncle. A matchbox car set. He cries every time we leave a store with out one, now he has one, and it doesn't include water, a present for my husband.
In case you couldn't tell the big ticket item was a bike. He is now officially one of the cool kids, and he can successfully pedal, most of the time.

The things I do to get my brother to come visit me. I told him I'm out of kids so he has to come visit me even without a party. The last two times he has been to my house have been for birthday parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment