Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Missing you

Random Thoughts:
  1. I recently joined facebook, because my husband joined facebook about 6 months ago and I felt left out. Now I don't know if I really like it... it seems to... I don't know. I liked finding long lost friends on it, but those don't really ever post. I won't delete it because of those long lost friends. But I recently went through and added a bunch of people who aren't really long lost friends, just lots of people I know, because I got sick of seeing them in the top right hand corner, now I no longer feel like I'm with friends more like in a huge high school classroom. I like my blogger much better. Blogger is like family, hi all 23 of you, unique vistors daily. I can be myself with you, on my public blog. Yes, I know this makes no sense. (PS I've I've recently added you and you read my blog, I'm not wondering why I added you.)
  2. In fact there is a few people I've found on facebook, that I think, oh should I tell them I blog, but I don't want everyone on facebook, knowing I blog. Well I don't care if everyone knows, I just don't want to broadcast.
  3. I know I make no sense.
  4. I'm pretty sure I talk too much, and I always feel like that when I get home from some event. But not here on my safe blogger-- not true I feel like that here too.
  5. I like going to baby showers and bridal showers, it makes me feel stupid, because my mother does not. Although my mother would tell me there is nothing wrong with me. (She probably liked them a lot more 30 years ago.)
  6. I think I'm trying to make up for lost time. My son and I are going out ALL the time to do fun things, I think out of guilt. I think I feel I need to make up all those pre-term contraction pregnancy months of nothing. I've started play group in my ward. I've gone to Children's Museum-- thanks Shilligs
  7. Partly its because my son doesn't like story time, and really can you blame him, most of the time it stinks. My son needs to get out of the house for something fun more than nursery.
  8. You know how General Authorities say they married up, and their wives are better people then them. Do you think there wives agree? Or do you think there wives think, that's so sweet. But then later on when their husband does something really great--
to be contined...

2 comments:

  1. I'm the same way about facebook & blogging. I have a 'limited profile' that excludes my blog url from being seen by people I choose, like Justin's co-workers, for example. I'm kinda picky about who I talk to about my blog even though I wouldn't REALLY care if they read it and I know it's findable if they really wanted to find it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel ya on so many of these! the pre-term contractions have happened to me this pregnancy and I NEVER leave the house w/o Jake so pretty much 5/7 days a week I am here.

    I have a facebook but only b/c you seem to need to to keep up w/old friends... I never get on there unless I get an email saying someone said something to me that I need to respond to.

    ReplyDelete