1. What are some advantages / disadvantages of our current fiat money system?
2. Would you be in favor of a simpler, easier to understand tax code, where money is only taxed once?
3. Do you think we are getting our money’s worth in the war on drugs? What tangible benefits does this war on drugs have?
4. Which would be more beneficial to an individual, a properly managed mix of 401k, Roth IRA, CDs, bonds, money market funds, etc. or government run Social Security?
5. Are we getting fair value for the money we spend on education? Why are some schools falling apart? What benefits do teachers unions provide to our children?
6. Do you agree or disagree with the statement that our infrastructure is crumbling? If yes, why is this the case? Could private companies handle the roads, bridges, and jails without as much waste?
7. Are the wars we are involved in constitutional, and why exactly are we at war right now? To capture Osama Bin Laden? Secure our oil supplies? Promote our way of life?
8. Why are we in the United Nations and what purpose does a UN declaration serve if we ignore it?
9. Do you think free markets could set interest rates, or do we need the Fed to set these rates? In your opinion, has the Fed played any negative role in the current economic situation?
10. Is it a good idea to let third-party candidates participate in the Presidential debates?On a finishing note, I could never be a politician's wife. It is surprising all the gains feminists have made, but yet, a politician's wife still stand there in overpriced suits like trophies.