Sunday, January 2, 2011

Lots to Say?

I'm pretty sure I'd have lots to say if I knew what was going on in my mind.  But I'm not quite sure what I'm thinking, and what I want to share.  My husband only has two semesters left of school, hooray!  We have been lucky its been quite terrible, but not as bad as it could be.  We heard we wouldn't see him for two years, we see him all the time, and the terrible parts were really actually from me getting depressed last winter not from school. But I digress (do I sound like a blogger?) My husband is almost done so we are dreaming and scheming in ways I wouldn't have even dreamt possible.  I can see the end of the tunnel.  But what else is there to say?
That primary was miserable today?  Who's idea was it to get rid of opening exercises?  Why would we want to length the rest of primary by 20 minutes? But we will survive. Speaking of primary I'm not quite sure how my boy isn't a sunbeam anymore?  Remember when sunbeams became stars?  That was a kinder gentler world, sunbeam to CTR thats just too fast.
And since I haven't said anything here is a picture of me and my family in Seattle, its good to be home from vacation, no matter how fun it is. We have only been home for two days but yet we have done a mammoth amount of stuff, and I'm just slightly overwhelmed about the upcoming week. But I do adore my family. And since its the new year, I will say I'm in such a happier place this year then I was last.  Last year started miserable, I got very depressed, but I ended the summer and into fall on a high note, and so now I can be excited for a new year. Since I'm saying a whole lot for saying nothing at all, I will say from time to time I wonder why I still blog, but I'm so addicted to reading all about your lives on Google Reader I can't quit in fear you might quit.

2 comments:

  1. Great picture. It's fun to keep up, sometimes I'm better than others myself, but you stay consistent!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You silly. Blog books are why we blog :-)

    ReplyDelete