Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sunbeams

*So it turns out if you want to watch the clips, you can't view them from google reader.  At least on my reader, you can't see them you have to click to my blog.*
Today I talked in church on Pioneers.  Then I did sunbeams, overall the primary kids were way better than normal, my talk went fine, a couple with no kids sat with ours for an hour and 15 minutes.  Church went well today, but I came home with a killer headache.  Not enough water, silly altitude.  I went to read the Ensign but I couldn't focus, with my head.  So I went to lds.org and ended up listening to Elder Cook and his wife talk.  This was my favorite clip.

1 comment:

  1. I come home with a headache every Sunday. I'm sure it is dehydration, but I blame it on Primary. I think I am allergic.

    ReplyDelete