Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Not Potty Training

We aren't potty training, but my daughter loves to sit on the potty.  When this picture she had yet to ever pee without a diaper on.  She sits there everyday but never pees.  Last night she was sitting there, and I left for a second when I came back she was upset because after she had gotten off she had peed a little and she didn't like it runing down her leg.  I told her I was super excited and gave her candy for the peeing.  I'm not going to potty train her until she successfully pees on the toilet.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how fast your kids are growing. Have I even met N in person? We should definitely get together. We're still in Alpine for now but we're moving early next year. Hopefully we'll move to Spanish Fork, where we put an offer on a townhouse.

    ReplyDelete