Monday, September 20, 2010

Great News

Being Mormon, I don't get to eat breakfast or more, every six years on my birthday.  My birthday is the end of September, so fast Sunday gets bumped up for Conference.  Unfortunately, this is my first end of September/being of October fasting in two years because of pregnancy and nursing.  I thought what are the odds that this year is fast Sunday birthday... it was depressing.
This Sunday is our wards primary program.  Then all of sudden I thought wait how are we suppose to have fast Sunday on the same week as the primary program?  Then I realized fast Sunday must be after conference not before.  HOORAY, I don't like fasting on my birthday.  But I'm not sure being a teacher in the primary program is really a good birthday present either. But either way, I don't have to fast on my birthday for another 6 years.

1 comment:

  1. You seriously crack me up girl!!!! I'm so glad you get to eat breakfast on your Birthday!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete