Thursday, August 26, 2010

One Month

My birthday is in a month.  Last year I was worried, it stressed me out.  Now I'm not, I'm completely comfortable with my age.  I love it, I feel so comfortable.  25 is great, I look in the mirror in the morning, and think this is me, I might be too skinny, or too tall, or too something, but its who I am, and I don't have to worry about changing.  Its a great age for my marriage too, I have quirks, my husband has quirks, but its who we are, and we just know how to live with each other.  I think back to being a teenager, when everything is so awkward, and you feel so self conscious, but woo-whoo that is not my life anymore, I am who I am, and no amount of stressing will change, that I'm tall or that I always put my foot in my mouth.  I never cared, but really I really don't now.  Anyway, I just wanted to point out that 26 seems like a good year too, but 25 was great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment