Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Groom and Mother of the Groom

What are the children doing you may wonder?
Why rolling on the ground.
I'm not sure why they did other then they were children, but the bizarre part was it was only why grammy and Uncle Danul were dancing.
Ha ha, they look so silly. I'm pretty sure my daughter and David were the instigators.

I'm pretty sure that this is the end of the wedding pictures. FINALLY! Just in time for Brent's family fun. Unfortunately I'm already tired! I'm still tired from the wedding. I loved having some of my family stop by and visit during my family fun, and I already miss them, but I'm tired.  Last night as I was falling asleep I told my husband I am SO glad your family renion doesn't take place anywhere near our house, and no one will be stopping by.  I'm so glad I don't have to clean our house.  He laughed, then we fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment