Thursday, August 11, 2011

Likes

My daughter really likes Percy from Thomas the Tank Engine.  Slightly bizarre, I didn't know anyone would pick Percy as their favorite but its true, she loves him.
My son is really into fictional antiquity right now.  He got into Atlantis Legos, and Egyptian Legos.  Well I guess Ancient Egypt isn't fictional, and I've actually learned some cool little tidbits about Egypt lately through his interest, reading The Pearl of Great Price and listening to a friend.  We've been reading about pharaohs lately thanks to our public library, which definitely puts a different spin on the Book of Abraham.
In fact my 5 year old told me he wanted to start reading the Bible so he could learn more about Eygpt, I said there isn't really much about Egypt in the Bible then read a verse out of Exodus.

No comments:

Post a Comment