Monday, August 22, 2011

I love my church

Now you are expecting some spiritual reason, this is not the post.  I love it because of all the instant friends.  We went to meet the teacher this afternoon.  We met the kindergarten teacher, and J already knows four kids in his class!  We only moved here four months ago, and he knows four kids before the first day of school.  That is just so awesome!  Not to mention as we walked around the school, we ran into familiar face after familiar face. I love that we only moved here four months ago and we already knew so much of the community.  I think I talked to at least five other families I go to church with, that aren't in J's class.   I love that we have only lived here four months and I ran into nine different people who were happy to see me. Actually ten, I forgot about the tenth.

No comments:

Post a Comment