Friday, May 14, 2010

Vacation

I sometimes complain that my husband and I grew up with different traditions. He might not buy me desserts, he might not buy me flowers, but the one thing I did right in life, was marrying a man who was willing to take care of me in the life I grew accustomed to. And by that I mean taking me on vacation multiple times a year. My life for the last decade more has, averaged about four vacations a year. How can you complain about that?! I love vacation. Thank goodness I married a man who loves to vacation too, even if it is just simple car camping. Some would say car trips aren't a vacation but for me they are. I love car trips, I despise flying, I just do it, because its quicker than driving. Sometimes vacation is about the journey and sometimes its about the destination. When its about the destination, I sucome to the evils of flying.

No comments:

Post a Comment