Thursday, May 20, 2010

Following Suit

I just read Alisa's blog about potty training school. Here's mine to follow suit. Remember this sweet barely two year old that I potty trained because I was sick and pregnant, and the smell of diapers made me sicker?! Yuck. Well he has been potty trained for almost two years, but that doesn't mean we never deal with accidents. A few weeks ago he was not sitting on the toilet, he started to get old peeps from Easter to do his business. They are now all gone, today he got a candy stick. He went outside with it, then came back and said the girl next door wanted one. I said no they are only for business on the toilet. A few minutes later he comes back in and says, she went. Fine she got a candy stick. But seriously why am I getting potty treats to a child who has been potty trained for half his life and his friend next door?!

Have I mentioned I'm tired as all get out?

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you need some Hello Kitty underpants. Just kidding!!--obviously.

    A parent's gotta bribe when a parent's gotta bribe.

    ReplyDelete