Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Date Night

Last night as I was brushing my teeth, I was think about how much I adore my husband. Five and three quarters years ago I thought I loved him (and I did love him) but really I had no idea how much I could possibly love him. Luckily for me, we got to out to lunch today without our children. We had gift certificates to a Brazilian Grill from when my husband went with his boss and coworkers and the waitress pour juice all over him, that were expiring next week. So it was now or never, I ask my neighbor to watch my kids, and so I finally got to go on a date with my husband. Albeit a short day, it was just a scheduled lunch in the middle of the work day. Other than ward temple sessions, I really can not remember the last time I went out with my husband. (I'm quite nervous about leaving my kids.) But oh I love my husband, he is so sympathetic to my emotional ridiculousness. As shown in the picture, from 2005.

By the way just for the record, I love any meat wrapped in bacon. Although my need of iron made the sirloin taste REALLY good. (My need is not from pregnancy, I am not pregnant, sometimes people are just anemic.) If my husband ever wants to please me he just has to buy me non-pork meat wrapped in bacon.

No comments:

Post a Comment