Friday, October 7, 2011

Halloween Books

I love finding great Halloween Books at the library in the fall.  Here are two of our favorites this year:
The Halloween Kid
I love the underlining messages about political correct Halloween.
Halloween Kid saves us so we can all enjoy a good ol' fashion Halloween.
Not to mention it has great pictures, and I always love a book about a cowboys, that could be read with a Texan twang.
We are also loving, 
Three Little ghosties

Just because any book where everything rhymes with ghosties is super fun.  Not to mention J got us all obsessed with ghosts from last year.

In case that isn't enough fun for you, here are our favorites from last year.
I need a $100 amazon gift card.

1 comment:

  1. I'm absolutely loving the illustrations in The Halloween Kid. Cool!

    ReplyDelete