Thursday, May 28, 2009

An Adams

This darling little girl of mine thinks she is an Adams. Adams is my paternal grandma, my daughter's great grandma. They naturally wake up super early. Many mornings, my daughter wakes up anywhere from 5:30-6:30. I told her yesterday if she was going to keep this up, we were going to ship her off to live with my dad or my grandma, someone who wakes up early. After my sister finishes her dissertation, I figured she might work too. I do not enjoy waking up early, mothering this child is the first time I've woken up this early since early morning seminary.
She obviously took this little conversation to heart. She woke up at 4:30 to eat and stayed asleep until 8. 8 is much more doable, but my favorite is 9. Sadly enough even when I wake up at 6 to take care of her, I'm only annoyed for a minute. She starts eating, and the hormones start rushing through my blood, and I can't help but love every minute she is awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment