Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Update

Yesterday evening I asked my son what he wanted to be for Halloween, a dog, a lion, or bumble bee? He immediately he said very enthusiastically, bumble bee. Then went about singing the song.

I'm bringing home my baby bumble bee
Won't my Mommy be so proud of me
I'm bringing home my baby bumble bee -
OUCH!! It stung me!!

I sighed and said I don't want to do a bumble bee. Then right as my husband was about to kiss me, I said I've got it. I'll make the body of the costume, black and yellow striped like a bumble bee. Then make the wings like the PB bug costume. Now I've very excited. Although I do think he would be a cute dog. I don't care if my bug will be incorrect as far as entomology is concerned. I put yellow on the wings instead of orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment