Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Make my day

Since this is rapidly becoming the only journal I keep especially with the move, and everything lost, I have to record things here, that I would normally record other places, with the hope posterity gets saved or something like that. Anyway, my son totally made my day.
I was ticking him, and he of course was laughing when he said, "mom"...[laugh laugh laugh] "stop" I was so proud of him for using words while he was laughing. We have been trying to get him to use words instead of the standard ehhs, since they make no sense to Brent or I. So the fact that he was doing something like laughing, and he used words at the same time, was quite the accomplishment in the opinion of his mother.

1 comment:

  1. Blogger should totally make a way to make it easy to print all your entries...

    ReplyDelete