Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Birthday Time!

For my birthday we are going to the Circus!
Now you may ask yourself why a woman turning 24, wants to go to the Circus for her birthday. I can't really explain that, maybe if you asked my husband he could. I always tell him its part of my allure, things like this and christmas, and presents. My birthday is in a month. But my parents fly in that day, so we are going 2 days earlier. My son is excited he keeps saying circus choo choo. I know he won't remember it by the time he is 10, I don't think we are going for him, I think we are going because I never remember going.

4 comments:

  1. That sounds like so much fun. Let us know if JoBo likes it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think allure means what you think it means!

    I want to go too! I don't think I've ever been to a circus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think allure means exactly what I think it does.
    Here is what Dictionary.com says,
    al·lure /əˈlʊər/
    Pronunciation[uh-loor]
    1.to attract or tempt by something flattering or desirable.
    2.to fascinate; charm.–verb (
    3.to be attractive or tempting.–noun
    4.fascination; charm; appeal.
    When I mentioned my allure, I meant in reference to my husband and no one else. For example, my childlike interest in being surprised with presents on my birthday, is alluring to him. Or I could have using appealing to him, or charming to him, in attractive way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For my birthday, I'm going with my sister to So You Think You Can Dance, Live Tour 2008. Then Micah and I are going to NYC for two weeks. That's not really for my birthday, but it will be FUN.

    Have fun at the circus. I've never been to a circus that I can remember.

    ReplyDelete