Monday, June 25, 2012

A little late-- father's day

Here is my belated father's day post.  Even though its late I had to post, because I know its the cool thing to do to post about father's day to show how awesome your man is, and how awesome you are for all the things you did for him.
Well we have you beat. My husband loves me so much he carved my initial-- a L in the ceiling just for me, on father's day.  If that isn't love I don't know what is?
In actuality our dishwasher was leaking, and we had a couple gallons of water in the ceiling of our basement, and since the drywall now needs to be replaced anyway, might as well make the hole big enough to let the water out.  The fact that my initial is also a right angle is all just lucky.
In fact I'm such an awesome wife he had to drive three hours to pick me up at the airport on father's day.  He knew since I was pregnant, I wouldn't be cooking dinner so he also made dinner.  But we did plan ahead and have presents.
 I made a cake earlier in the week threw it the freezer and pulled it out when I got home.  Then threw some cool whip and let the kids cover it in sprinkles.  Its not his favorite dessert, but he does really like chocolate cake and cool whip.


No comments:

Post a Comment