Thursday, June 14, 2012

30 Weeks

I'm 31 weeks, but on Sunday I was still 30.  Am I the only one that thinks this whole week counting is silly?  What if you deliver at 38 weeks, and someone else always delivers at 41, saying you are 30 weeks is silly.  Anyway, here I am, this baby is hiding. 
 I'm positive if he would move so my belly would pop out I would be more comfortable.  I can often feel him kick me in the back.  I don't know if its because he is hiding so far in me, or if its because my placenta isn't behind him to soften the blow.  I can pretty much feel him kick everywhere, in my hip bones, in my ribs, in my back, he is definitely filling up the space, but because of the whole placenta thing (posterior meaning its next to my belly button) the family doesn't get to see him or feel him much.  
He is also seems to be a very strong baby, but maybe I just have a bad memory.  
Also just for the record I've gained 30 lbs already, and still have another 9 weeks.  It makes me worried he will be bigger than my other two.  I gained a total of 30 pounds at 40 weeks with Nan, and 40 pounds with J at 40 weeks, and they were both exactly 7 and half pounds.  Then again, my weight hasn't change in the last three weeks, so who knows. 
I've been wearing glasses straight for two weeks, because I'm eyes are so itchy from allergies. I don't think my allergies have been this bad, in at least 12 years.  

1 comment: