Friday, February 24, 2012

Not Today

Do you remember the story of when your husband first found you attractive?  I do, you should know enough about our past to assume it was an a-ha moment if he finally admitted he thought I was cute.  Sure he didn't tell me that night.  But I was listening to Taylor Swift's Today was a Fairytale and it made me think of that day, and his version of the story.  I will say though, we did not kiss that night, and we didn't for another month or more, more would be the operative word. Nothing out of the ordinary happened other than my husband realized he thought I was cute, and I love that story for obvious reasons.
By the way, I'm not sharing the story, because its my husband's story not mine, and I do have some limits on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment