Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pictures

Around the time I potty trained my daughter I stopped taking pictures of my children.  I didn't mean to, it just happened.  We (as a couple) use to take on average about 700 digital pictures a month, lately we are down to 300.  The only thing I can come up with is I'm so trilled I don't have a diaper bag anymore I forget the camera since its so nice to be so light.  I know the camera weighs practically nothing.  I don't know what it is, but something happened. Always forget it.  Maybe I'm trying to live in the moment instead of behind a lens, who knows.
I rarely carry snacks either, its wonderful.  Unless we are going to the park to meet friends, I figure my children can survive two hours without snacks. Which they can. Although at this altitude it is sure is nice to remember a water bottle, unfortunately I rarely do, so my children and  I must hunt for the water fountain. Something about errands that make my children parched.
We also do not eat snacks during church (although their primary teachers are nicer teachers than me and give snacks). Even though we are snackless, we are not waterless, I figure if I keep a water bottle with the notebooks and crayons, then there is no reason to leave other than a potty break.  I like that.  I like that a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment