Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Daughter's New Best Friend

Aren't I so luckily that where I live is so picturesque? Everything looks fantastic. I mean it looks like we live at a farm. Nan in her denim dress with her 'striped wellies', and her new best friend are so darn cute!
Remember how I mentioned Nan wanted a dog. Well the best thing we could hope for happened. We moved next door to a mild tempered white lab. Molly and Nan are best friends. If Molly sees me she barks at me demanding that I allow Nan to come out. Nan is more than happy to oblige. They laugh at each other through the rabbit netting.  Molly wags her tail until it is about to pop off, and then they go for a walk along the fence.  I never have to walk the dog, clean up after it, take it to the vet, or worry about her jumping on Nan.  Its a match made in heaven.  Although I doubt even without the fence Molly would jump on Nan, if  I could be guaranteed that I could get a dog as nice as Molly I would consider it.  But Brent says puppies are what are fun, but I disagree, puppies are a lot of work and require potty training like Nan.
Their friendship is so amazing that it proves Brent wrong.  "You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends' nose."  To the au contraire Nan can pick Molly's nose if you believe this picture.

Its love, can you see the happiness in Molly's eyes.  Molly does not like Brent at all, and will tolerate me as long as I don't talk to her, and provide Nan comes out.  She is puts up with J and even goes on walks with him sometimes, but loves Nan.

Unfortunately Molly has to share her house and yard with Coco, an annoying ugly brown spotted Chihuahua thing.  Luckily Coco knows she is annoying and she rarely bothers us.

No comments:

Post a Comment