Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Advice

I've been having one of those days, I'm not quite sure what is wrong, other than maybe I'm tired, it has been snowing for 7 days, and I went to a new dentist, who did not gush about how beautiful my teeth were. (I blame it on my husband, he despises our last, so I found him a new one.)
Anyway, so this afternoon, I was begging my husband to take the kids to class tonight. Begging, please, take them, take them anywhere, just leave me here by myself. I begged multiple times.
Then I followed him in our bedroom. He gave me some good advice, "why don't you just stay at home and relax, play on the computer, watch a movie, eat a snack, finish a craft. Don't worry about doing anything other than staying in and relaxing with your children." I smiled, considering the circumstances his advice sounded pretty good. I'm taking it to heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment