Monday, August 10, 2009

Three dimensional Art

My son has lately been exploring three dimensional art. He made this after we got home from church two weeks ago. Not really the ideal time to pull out the paints, he was in his church clothes, and I came out of his room after putting baby sis to sleep to find him making this creation. No I didn't really know the paints were so easily accessible. His instrument of choice, a mary kay make up brush. Its mixed media, paint crepe paper and spider man sticker.
The next morning, I decided to show him the joys of tissue paper creations. His first experiment.

Then I showed him you can scrunch to add new flavor. It took quite the fine motor skills to not scrunch into oblivion.
Next we spelled his name and glue and put squares on the lines.

1 comment: