Thursday, August 13, 2009

Blog Catch up

What seems like forever ago, we went to the Oquirrh Mount Temple Open House. With my sister in law (below) and family, and my sister in law and family. Now if that was confusing to any of you, we met up with my brother, his wife (below) and children, Brent's sister and children, a bunch of relatives somehow connected to her brother, and my parent in laws.
It was the second time for my kids and I, we went in June with my cousin Justin. It was a lot more crowded than it was that day, but a lot less crowded then when we went to the Draper Open House on a Friday night.

My husband then went back to work, but the rest of went to go see the Copper Mine. Here is my kid and his grandpa, the ironic thing is, the only other time I've ever seen the mine other than in an airplane was with my grandpa.

Here is my kids and my brothers kids. As my brother has said, we see each other once a year whether we need it or not, when he comes to see his wife's family.
It was a fun long hot day.

1 comment:

  1. That sure was a fun trip!
    All those extra relatives are actually Mike's cousins!

    Have you ever been to the Rexburg Temple? I want to go there next! Want to come?

    ReplyDelete