Thursday, August 13, 2009

Pioneer Day

Also with my sister in law (my brother's wife) and her kids, we went to the Pioneer day Parade. It was the first time I've celebrated pioneer day since I was a wee child. When the mock Pioneers walked by in the beginning, I will admit, I felt a little emotional. Those poor pioneers women, carrying children the whole way, especially the ones who were cold and hungry, or hot and hungry and thirsty. I'm glad I wasn't a pioneer.

Here is my niece, my son, and my nephew. My son had a great time sitting on the curb watching the parade like every child should do. I think my baby enjoyed parts, other parts she was just hot and hungry. After she wasn't so hungry she fell asleep. My boy only ran away once, so that was a good deal.
Maybe my brother in laws should get one of these instead of their unicycles.

No comments:

Post a Comment