Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sunday Night Picnic

Our sunday evening picnic...
turned into a our sunday night hike.
I love the summer baby in only the onesie, but I also was loving the baby hoodie and jeans. Also loving how the grey unisex hoodie, is turned girly with the ruffles.
We saw a moose
We ate homemade chicken noodle soup out of a thermos, and homemade rolls, that had previously been cooked in our oven at home.

Overall as we driving home off the mountain, I wish we had a chance to go camping one more time this year, but with PMBA school starting, and the kids and I going to Texas, plus a trip to LA, its not in the stars. I DO NOT like camping with small children when it is cold, especially at night. But it made me realize since we will no longer have quantity time with dad, we need to something fun at least once a week, for quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment