Friday, August 14, 2009

Art

Can I post these? I don't know these are some of my favorites from the The Church History Museum's Eighth International Art Competition.

This mom is knitting her daughter a sweater from from unraveling her own sweater she is wearing. Even after giving her daughter, everything she can the daughter is scowling at the mom.

This is titled Rooted.


There was many more fabulous ones. Even more the second time I went. You should all go, especially if you need a homeschool activity. But even if you don't homeschool you should go. Its more kid friendly than most exhibits, my son runs around, and I try to convince him to be quiet and not run, but still no one scowls or talks sternly to us, usually they just smile, because most are rather fond of young children in my religion.
Maybe I should find another reason to go before October.

No comments:

Post a Comment