Friday, July 27, 2012

Just for information

Just for your information, sure I'm whinny, but we are having the hottest summer on record since 1895.  Yeah, what are the odds, the hottest summer in 117 years and its the summer that I'm due to have a baby in August.

Women from Texas kept telling me at least you aren't in Texas, and I kept saying at least you have air conditioning. Ever since we got our mini van, I'm been grateful for the amazing a/c, also sometimes in the store I wonder whats worse, being here in a/c or home and hot.  Now after my cousin's post I realize how lucky I am.  I'm also EXTREMELY grateful for every moment the sun is behind the clouds because at 7,000 feet it makes a huge difference.  What does not make me so happy is my bizarre family.  Brent apparently doesn't feel heat, nor do his children.  My daughter sleeps in long john pajamas every night, when I try to convince her to wear something else, she tells me she will be cold.  My son refuses to open his bedroom window, which means I can't spend more than 5 minutes in his room.

No comments:

Post a Comment