Wednesday, July 25, 2012

dropping

I didn't know if I wanted my baby to drop or not.  A relief from the back pain and bruised ribs sounded nice, but really what about the baby on my bladder?  Well just like anything in pregnancy I don't get to pick what happens.  He decided to drop anyway, I'm so tall and thin, EVERYONE can tell he dropped.  I walked into church on sunday and one girl said, "Lesli when are you having that baby?" "August" "Oh, because he looks low."
Well the best part of the baby dropping is a relief from the back pain.  I can eat dinner now, without pain.  For the previous two weeks I couldn't even lay on my side without pain, I spend a lot of time on my hands and knees on the floor, it was the only way I wasn't in pain.  Sure my back still does hurt, and sure he does still kick my ribs, but overall its no where near as painful.  A week ago I didn't know if I could go four more weeks, now I think, yes, I'll survive, I'm in so much less pain. I'd like to believe I'm a more pregnant woman now.  But my poor husband still has to listen to my freak outs over hot flashes, how nausea I am, and my annoying reflux.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I've ever had a baby drop, It must be because I am so short. My babies don't even drop when they are born...!

    ReplyDelete