Monday, September 21, 2009

LA

We went to LA, in the middle of Texas, and happened to find my husband sleeping next door to my brother. I had too many pictures, and I CAN'T bare to upload anyway other than picasa. So I made a collage. I'm being pathetic, please click to make it large, and see the fun we had.
We went to LA for so many reasons, mostly to see baby Lincoln. I had a need to see him before he moved past newborn infant stage.
My husband thought he needed to go to the beach, so he stayed there most of the time. He is in the background behind my brothers.
J needed to go to see and play with his cousins. As did N babe, she loved her cousins playing with her. It was none stop fun for her.

I didn't know it at the time but what I needed in addition to seeing my brother's boys, I needed to talk to my sister in law. So I could snap out of quarter life crisis. Thanks Teresa for bring me back to reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment