Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Free sitting

My daughter started sitting without support of her hands on Friday. Monday night we noticed she had also started crawling up on her hands and knees, instead of army style. (Although she hasn't completely given it up.) Milestones hit at 6 months of age.




This picture is so not posed by me. My son came up and held her hand and said take a picture of us. They are the best of friends these days. My son keeps her happy in the morning, until I wake up to squeals of happiness, very much preferable to squeals of hunger. He use to tell me he not hear her cry when she woke up from a nap, hoping I wouldn't get her out of her crib. Now he says, I hear babyface can I go see her? I'm pretty sure she prefers him going in first, and playing until I get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment