Thursday, December 15, 2011

Post Thanksgiving

Then my sister came after my mom came.  It has been a long time since we've actually spent time together instead of in the middle of all the other family events so it was a lot of fun.  Except we were really tired, because we had just spent thanksgiving with other family.  We didn't do anything other than sit around and talk. My life is so busy it was nice to have three days to sit around.  
The best part is my sister's kids are respectively a year and half younger than my kids, except they are the same size as my kids.
 The older cousin spent the morning playing with Nan then the afternoon playing with J. It worked out well, and Nan did a fairly good job sharing dolls with the younger cousin.
Yeah, in case that got confusing.  My son is about to turn 6, my oldest niece just turned 4, (but the same size almost) my daughter just turned 3, and my younger niece is like 20 months (once again almost the same size).  Ha Ha, I have teeny kids.  Well my daughter is teeny, but my son is about average.  Sure there are kids about 6 inches taller than him, now that he is 6, but there is a good third of the class shorter than him.

No comments:

Post a Comment