Thursday, April 7, 2016

On the Market

A month ago my husband was approved to transfer offices. Two weeks later our house was on the market. That was about 19 days ago. I've had a bout 15 showings since then.
Some nights I crash so hard, and fall asleep mid sentence with my husband. Other nights the stress gets to me, and I can't fall asleep for what feels like far too long. Some nights I compose awesome blog posts announcing that we are moving. But I've rarely had computer time so they have all been forgotten. The nights I fall sleep quickly I wake up before my alarm. Its quite frustrating, I'm too tired all the time.
As are my babies, everyone found out my house is the place to be for naptime. We rarely get naps anymore, my poor baby (2 year old Ike) had circles under his eyes tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment