Thursday, June 9, 2011

Stuff

Do you ever wish you had less stuff?  Wish you bought less?  Wish you careless about the things in your life?  Wish you wanted less? Had less furniture? (thats not me right now, I really want a guest bed) But seriously less stuff?  That would be nice, I guarantee that if we had less toys and less screen time my children would play more often with their toys.
This seems to be a recurring theme in my life... I don't know how many blog posts I've written and how many just sit in my head, but it is recurring.
Tonight I decided to blame it on my sister, she has written on envelopes for years, "Les is more" Subliminal I tell you, one day I might actually become a minimalism if she sends me enough birthday cards over the years. Although that is contradictory isn't it, enough birthday cards, les is more?!
Speaking of cards and my sister, I'm grateful we don't exchange mother's day cards. Les is more remember.  I think a call from me a few days later in a panic saying I didn't send you a card, and her calm response of nor did I, is a much more lovely tradition.
Less stuff, think about that this weekend.

p.s. junk mail, coupons, all of the above is the bane of my existence

No comments:

Post a Comment