Thursday, June 9, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

For memorial day weekend, Brent's oldest brother, sister in law and the four kids came to visit us.  It was terribly exciting to have guests in our new house.  I think all of you reading this should come visit.  They really came to go to my sister in law's nephew's wedding, so other than running around at 10 oclock playing pokemon, there wasn't much time during the three days they were here.  But we did get to go to Garden of the Gods together. We also went with my brother in law's friend, who knew my husband when he was about J's size.






Just for the record, you don't have scale rocks like a mountain goat when at Garden of the gods. Although its a family trait.  We have so many pictures of my husband on the top of red rocks. I'm sure my husband would have been sad he missed if except for the fact that he was scaling other red rocks with a backpack on.

No comments:

Post a Comment