Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Curly Hair Faux Hawk Results

Turns out for me the faux hawk was easier than a normal haircut. I like to have a solid line to cut against.
Now after a year of begging me and an hour of YouTube study, I'm attempting my daughter's hair. Then I gave up. I knew it would be hard, but I forgot how hard. Her head is so little, and she has SO much fine thick hair. Plus, she has a shorter level of patience for me and I'm slower then a professional. It's a double whammy. I hopefully it looks like i just trimmed it, not quit a quarter the way through. I tried to blended it all together. Now it's shorter in the back, which is the way I like it. I planned on taking her in next week anyway.
This is also how cutting my son's hair when the first year of attempting anything. I would cut it for awhile, then give up, and my husband would buzz it all off.









No comments:

Post a Comment