Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Execrise

I always think I want to the type of person that exercises, and has tone muscles. Yet, I rarely, rarely exercise. Every so often I do it for about three weeks, then I get busy or tired, or something. I've come to terms with a lot of things in my life that I am not. I am not someone that wears tailored looking clothes, I wear knit. I do not play a musical instrument, I hate practicing. But I either have to realize I'm not someone who has a toned body, or I will have to make a real habit of exercise. Well see when my life meets my expectations. Either I have to change my behavior or change my expectations. I've come to terms with the fact that I'm not a runner, I hate running, but it sounded so appealing in high school, except for the fact that I hate it. But I could exercise more than half the week, I could, I've proved that I can for three weeks, lets just see if I can prove it for longer. Once I exercise every other day for a month I get to buy black yoga pants. Its hard to find yoga pants that are long enough, so I only have sale colors, purple and pink. I'd like something less flashy unfortunately I have to spend more money that way. I've been working on this goal since the beginning of the year, I have high hopes for April.

No comments:

Post a Comment