Saturday, December 12, 2009

We made Gingerbread

My son was very interested in all the pictures of gingerbread boys in all the ads inside the magazines that came to me, so we made gingerbread cookies. A whole lot of them, I ended up with about 5 cups of dough. (On accident) This picture is him "smiling".
We took them to all my son's friends in the neighborhood, four households. While this picture is him showing me his big brown eyes.
The baby LOVES gingerbread cookies, even without frosting, I love them with frosting, but without is bleah! She is a true Christmas baby, it makes my heart happy to know she would eat gingerbread cookies all day long if I let her. Someone can't touch a cookie without her demanding she gets one.
She's also pretty fond of candy canes, thats what she did, while my son and I decorated.

No comments:

Post a Comment