Monday, December 29, 2008

Swing

I got this swing at Kid 2 Kid for $20 (without the mobile), I have started to put baby sister in it. It only took big brother a minute and half to turn on the music. Apparently Graco is working on a budget when it comes to sound, it does not sound like the classical music on NPR during the day, it sounds more like when my mom's piano students didn't practice enough. It also has a nature sound button, the majority of nature sounds, are just white static, maybe thats what happens when I buy used. There is a rain one and a river one, following those two it sounds like bombs going off. Luckily my son did not like the static and promptly turned it off. Although I think I will have to listen to badly praticed classical music a lot the next few days until the novelty wears off.

No comments:

Post a Comment