Monday, March 18, 2013

Easter Eggs

Last year we bought more easter eggs.  I was sick, tired and pregnant.  (But not barefoot, I wore tennis shoes my ENTIRE pregnancy except to church.)  It seemed like way too much work to gather up the Easter eggs I bought. For a month before and after the kids would hide them for each other and find them.  It was a great way they kept busy while I stayed on the couch.  Eventually I started throwing them away, here and there when they would be forgotten about.  I had no desire to collect them, and then get in the Easter box in the attic.  It seemed like a good idea at the time, actually it seemed like survival at the time.
Now 10 months later, I'm wishing I would have saved them, I don't want to go buy more, I want to save my money for Costa Rica. Ahh, such is life. Luckily eggs are super cheap, which is why I threw them away last year.
On a different note, this is the first year I'm ever going to spend Easter without my family, or any family for that matter, other then the one I've created.  I'll be honest, I'm a little sad and lonely.  Anyone want to come visit us?!  We are super fun! And you get your own bathroom. Plus we have a really cute baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment