Saturday, February 16, 2013

Valentines

I'm not pregnant, I'm not the room mom, we aren't having a 30th birthday, we aren't having a friend birthday party, so I had time to think about valentines. I came up with two ideas, so "Brent" gave the kids valentines. (I might have a sugar coma headache.) Brent gave the kids flashlights, and I used the incredibly original idea of "you light up my life". We only have a million cheap led flashlights around the house but the kids can never find one so I figured why not add another 8 in the mix. I got them books from the thrift store, and they were love letters. Get it letter of the alphabet. I even spent 50 cents to give one to Brent. J made us all lego hearts and nan gave everyone chocolate.
Me you may wonder? I'm hoping Brent calls usaa for me. Yes, I know it's not romantic, but hey I figure milk the holiday the best way I can. And the last thing I want to do is talk about car insurance on the phone.









No comments:

Post a Comment