Thursday, February 7, 2013

Stress reading

As we've already discussed my super happy and easy going baby eats in about 5 minutes flat. Which is probably a blessing, but I can't sit around and read all day while I nurse. Which means I don't have as much time to read as I like. Sadly, all the books I've been reading lately, I don't like. They where for book group. We won't hash out any of the details, but life solved itself. My stress level has dropped significantly. Don't you love when the unsaid prayers of your heart are answered and the misery leaves. Thankfully a friend volunteered her daughter to sit in my house while my kids slept so I could go to book group. It was at book group that all my book group woes were solved. Maybe not all but a large portion.
Hopefully soon I post about what I have been reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment