Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Baby blankets

My older two kids both had/have special blankets they sucked their thumbs. So far I haven't had luck with any blankets with this latest baby. But it is TIME, the other kids "found" their blankets around age 6 months. Like I said no luck, until today! I was wearing this tshirt infinity scarf and he loved it all day. I was about to cut up another tshirt right after bedtime, but then I thought.. Wait, this baby takes a pacifier, the others didn't, this baby still takes naps at church, with said paci. He only takes the paci in church, in the carseat, and after his dinner while he is waiting to be put to bed. But still! Maybe I don't want him to have a blanket. Then again it's so wonderful to have a security blanket for bed, babysitters, car trips, immunization, and such. What to do, what to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment