Monday, October 6, 2014

Not 7 months

I use to want to wean my baby in hopes that my hormones would go normal. I seriously seriously considered it. But he was only 5 months old and I really didn't want to buy formula for 7 months, so I didn't act. Now my baby is 8 months old, and even before I was having postpartum depression problems I had thought about weaning him at 10 months (which is earlier than my middle two babies). Weaning him at 10 months would mean in two months from now. I dreamed about such things but now they cause me terror. What if weaning him causes my hormones to go even more off the wall? Things are not going great but they could definitely be worse, I'm afraid to do anything that would rock the boat and make things worse. I guess all this isn't actually a problem since I still have months to make a decision but this depression gives me deliberating anxiety. (I'm not sure I used deliberating correctly, but it just seemed to be the right way to describe it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment