Tuesday, September 15, 2015

My Mexico

When we were camping and I woke up with no anxiety or depression. I thought "this is my mexico"
To understand that quote you have to watch the Fast and Furious Saga way too often.

In Tokyo Drift, which was the third to come out, Han talks about his Mexico. In case you get confused in the order, Tokyo Drift actually takes place after 4-7 in the Fast and the Furious universe.

Shawn Boswell: So, how did you end up over here, anyway? 
Han: Well, you know those old Westerns where the cowboys make a run for the border? This is my Mexico. 


 I never wanted to leave. But we were out of food... ha

In the movie their conversation continues and it ends like this.
Han: Look at all those people down there. They follow the rules, for what? They're letting fear lead them. 
Shawn Boswell: What happens if they don't? 
Han: Life's simple. You make choices and you don't look back. 

I follow a lot of rules in life, but only only only when I want to. I'm a snot like that. My sister in law once said to my brother and I, you two think you are above the rules. We laughed because its true we are above the rules.
But the point I wanted to reiterate, I whole hardly agree, "Life's simple. You make choices and you don't look back."

No comments:

Post a Comment