Monday, May 18, 2015

Nine year olds are important too

If you know my husband you know he is always looking for our next big adventure. A few months ago he was looking into an adventure, and so I started looking into too. I don't always invest myself in his adventures but this one had a way of finding me. As I started looking into schools, I thought about our move here. And I had a very strong impression the Lord doesn't just care about adults, he cares deeply about kids too, he cares for where one 9 year old and one 6 year old go to school. He cared where that 5 year old went to school. He led me to early intervention for a 3 year old, because honestly when someone gave me the information, I had never even thought of it. I didn't realize it could be so helpful. I think about the people that have helped me with that child and they have been Godsent. Someone of them, I would have never expected to show up in our lives. Especially because now that child is probably my easiest, if someone would have told me that in the past, I would have laughed at them.
Anyway, in true blogging form, I digress.  The point is The Lord cares where a 9 year old goes to school. In fact when I was thinking about this last fall, I had the thought he probably cares more about that 9 year old go to school then the house his parents live in. That is a huge deal for me, for so many reasons, but my child's education is one of the most important things in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment