Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Cake Bossin' it at our House

 For the Blue and Gold Cub Scout Banquet this year my husband decided to go cake boss style. He BUILT a stand for it.
They baked the cakes in old cleaned soup cans.
Then they stacked it up.
 Covered it frosting.
 And then ended up with a Lighthouse cake! My husband is such a fun scout dad.

My son also led the color guard. I was very impressed. I'm shocked and amazed at the amount of growth my son has made in the last year. I don't want to get into it all here, but I honestly can't believe the progress and he is definitely thriving in the cub scouts. 

If you click on the post and scroll down, you'll see their cake from last year. Their chess cake.
Speaking of chess, he placed in the district chess tournament again. Last year in second grade he got third place, This year in third grade he got second place.
Sometimes its rough to follow in your older brother's foot steps. She dreams of getting a trophy, yet she is nothing like her brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment